WELCOME TO THE AGE OF MY BODY IS HEEEEEEEEERE

MARY_FINAL_cover

You can buy it on iTunes here and on Amazon here.

You are also allowed to cry when you listen to it, because I spent a lot of the time making this EP with tears in my eyes- both sad and happy ones. If you’ve been a fan for a little while, you’ll notice that ‘Bodylove’ and ‘She Keeps Me Warm’ are being re-released. You might be like, UGH MARY CAN’T YOU JUST RELEASE NEW MUSIC AND GIVE US A BONUS PACKAGE THAT COMES WITH A BOX OF CHEEZ-ITS or something, and I couldn’t agree with you more, babes. The full-length will come out in the Spring! Sans Cheez-its, unless we can convince all major labels to partner with tasty snacks. BUT THIS IS EP KICKS A LOT OF ASS and I’m really proud of it.

If that weren’t enough, my lyric video is also released today. I’m a cutie patootie in a red dress serenading a cute girl (in my head) and you can listen to it whenever you want because that’s how the internet works.

HAPPY CHRISTMASTIME BABES I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK

8 Responses to WELCOME TO THE AGE OF MY BODY IS HEEEEEEEEERE

1. Devi says:

Mary,

Your music touches my very soul. The light that shines from your soul is amazing as is your gift. Please keep writing and singing! I adore you and you are stunning.

Much Love,
    Devi

2. Jeannie says:

Beautiful Lyric Video! I have watched it many times and know I will watch it many times more! Whoever the lucky girl you were daydreaming about is I can tell she makes you really happy! Aw, Cute Cute Cute <3

3. Kathleen says:

I cried. A lot. Happy tears and then sad tears and then happy tears again and then giggling-at-my-own-emotions tears. Best EP I’ve heard in a bajillion years. Yes, that is a real number. Congrats and as always, thank you for sharing your brilliant work!

4. Ms Lambert,
    Firstly I LOVE this song – thank you for writing such an important love song.
    I didn’t think you would better your vocal on the original, which was so pure and natural, yet you have done an amazing vocal on this version. I love every nuance and inflection (and the cute video).
    Wishing you great success with the age of my body. Have a fantastic New Year 2014.
    Jacqy xo
    (Wildpoet) from Down Under

5. laura noseworthy says:

Bought it, love it, telling everyone who will listen about it.

6. Bruno Kirshner says:

You are an angel! Keep on shining

7. Ludwig says:

I was so excited when I seen Sarasvati on the album! I have been waiting for so long to hear a studio recorded version! Beautiful album Mary, excited to hear more from you!