OMG YOU GUYS. I CAN’T. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START.

There are so many amazing things happening I can barely contain myself. I’m like a kid with ten rolls of bubble tape and very little self-control (what’s good 90’s reference)!

My new single “Secrets” has officially hit the radio!

To the lucky angel baby pies who have heard it already, it means the world to me that you are saying such nice stuff about it. I’m so proud of this song, and I’m SO excited you like it! If you haven’t heard it on your radio station yet, CALL, TWEET OR SEND A CARRIER PIGEON TO REQUEST. We’re getting an easy bake oven for the bus. I will attempt to send each of you cupcakes.

The official music video for “Secrets” where I rock a viking helmet and party hard with confetti is on it’s way, but to tide you over, here’s a super cute lyric video that’s got polka dots and fun animations and a magic notebook.

lyricvidimage

CLICK HERE TO WATCH!

(Also, don’t worry pretty babes, the song will be available on iTunes soon)

ALSO ALSO! My FIRST full-length record, Heart on My Sleeve, is going to come out in the next couple months (ISN’T THAT AN ACCURATE TITLE FOR ME AS A HUMAN BEING?!? The alternate title was: Crying Ball of Feelings and Magic, but the pitch didn’t go well).

The greatest news ever is that I’m signing a buttload of limited edition CDs and vinyls and you can pre-order it now!!!! (VINYL! I’M SO HIP!). You can pre-order one for you and your grouchy next-door neighbor who needs a good dose of feels by clicking HERE YAY

I feel all your love all the time, and I give you so many bear hugs back, babes. Let’s save the world with feelings and positive magic rays of goodness.

xoxo,
M

6 Responses to OMG YOU GUYS. I CAN’T. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START.

1. ArmyChickMLO says:

Reblogged this on Ramblings of an Army Chick and commented:
    Love this lady, you should too!

2. cycworker says:

Love the song!

3. Lori Carpenter says:

Can’t wait!! I pre-ordered my signed deluxe copy today!!

4. AprilJoy says:

I went to place my order for a CD but the server was too busy ! I think that is a very good sign. I love the Secrets video and am really looking forward to hearing the CD.

5. Nani says:

You are the cutest thing, and I’m IN LOVE with your new song. So in love with it. I’ve been playing it on repeat for the past hour? Um…yeah, I’m normal, pshhh. I’ll be humming it for the rest of my life. This is my new anthem.

6. Saw you in KC last night and you were amazing! So inspiring and just absolutely fabulous. Can’t wait to hang my “Body Love” poster in my home. Now to pre-order some vinyl….